This information is important and needs your attention
The Colour It In Team have put in place in relation to Covid-19.
What’s Happening in the Office
The Colour It In Team have been briefed and are following government guidelines which are updated accordingly. In addition, all travel is being considered as to potential impact on the Team and our Clients. We are more than happy for you to come and see us and us to see you. If you are visiting the office hand sanitiser is available and if we come to you we all carry mini hand sanitiser dispensers. However, we would ask that if you think you may be infected then please let us know and we will either reschedule or find an alternative solution. Please don’t be offended if we don’t shake hands for a while!
To mitigate the spread of infection we are happy to talk to you via Skype or Facetime if required.
Is there any effect on the work we do for you?
- Our office remains open, however if any of the Team are affected and need to self-isolate, we can work from home
- Our telephone system is cloud based so you can contact us and we can contact you
- We have access to our servers
- All of the Team have access to email
- All of the Team have access to your files via our CRM system
- The production hub is working to strict infection control and you may have noticed that some couriers do not require you to sign for deliveries
In simple terms, it’s business as usual but you can be assured that if we do need to close the office we can all work from home.